Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Komfort trailer - Bullhead City, AZ to Almagordo, NM

We picked up this 30-foot Komfort travel trailer on September 3rd in Bullhead City, AZ for delivery in Alamogordo, NM. Without a doubt, this is the most difficult delivery site I've run across to date. We had 3 inches of clearance on each side of the trailer and the ends of the block wall in front of the parking pad. There were also plantings along the entire length of the driveway on one side to contend with. With the help of Joe (the owner) and his excellent directions, it found it's new home without a scratch.

Thank you Joe, you made me look really good.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to comment on Rofran Transport. He did a fantastic job on hauling my trailer from Bullhead City, AZ. to Alamogordo, NM. He put it in a space I thought was impossible but he did it. He kept in contact with me throughout trip. I highly recommend Rofran Transport.

Thanks Robert!!!
Joe Sutherland

Wednesday, 20 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home