Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mazda Cosmo - Lakewood WA to Meridianville Alabama

We picked up this Mazda Cosmo (right hand drive) from a Mazda aficionado in Lakewood, WA for delivery to another Mazda collector in Meridianville, Alabama. I would also put the new owner in the class of aficionado. This car is a 1990 model and is believed to be one of only two or three properly/legally registered in the USA. In its new home, this lucky car (if one can say that about a car) will share the garage with 3 other collector-grade Mazdas.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the new owner of the Cosmo. Robert and Frances delivered my car without a problem. I was very pleased with their communication and service. I'd recommend them for any precious CARgo that you need transported!
Dan in Meridianville

Wednesday, 19 March, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home